 Space / 31938
Re: Ugly Probe MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:53:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

Here’s the rest of the pictures if you dare. IDGADWYT, so smack me. ;-) YMMV

Bad, BAD link. (Smack!)

Oww!

Bad, BAD Ley. (Smack!)

Owww!

Try this. There, that’s better.

Thanks for fixing that, Tony.

   I enjoy your smattering of vaguely related links throughout your posts. I would have missed those other little creations were it not for that. And while the style of your creations is rather... unusual... you do amazing work with odd parts hooked up in odd ways.

Thank you, thank you. I call that post weaving, it helps me keep track of many threads. It may not matter at the moment, but several weeks or more later, it can be difficult to piece the story together. I really appreciate it when other people include links in their posts. I find it a richer and more entertaining experience. I imagine that others may enjoy that too. It does pain me to get a link wrong, so I really appreciate you and Lenny pointing it out; too much of the web is broken as it is. Funny you should mention the links; I was just complimenting TRS on his use of links.

As for odd parts, I can’t seem to get enough of that scimitar(1) especially, but they’re all more useful than they seem at first. I keep a tray of them handy and sometimes they almost build stuff without as much of my input as you’d think. ‘Unusual’ works for me; I’ll leave ‘usual’ to anybody who wants it. Okay, enough with the manifesto already. Thanks again for the comments.

Peace and linkage,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Though it looks more like a falchion than a scimitar.