 Space / 31935
Re: Gladius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:05:51 GMT

Nice work, TRS.

I’m not usually partial to ‘SPOT’ styled ships, but this one does catch my eye. I quite like the external monitor and the balance of greebles to clear space. I don’t think this one needs or could stand more greebles. And, I like how you’ve included the links in the text. It makes it easier to check the details without losing the story. Mmmm, links...

Peace and balance,

Professor Whateverly