 Space / 31809
Re: Is it just me, or...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:26:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   But I do have a couple things on my build table that I do want to post, and am looking at ways to stage the pictures correctly. I’m tired of my stuff looking a bit dowdy because you can see my housekeeping habits in the background.

Good to hear it. And its never too late to work on your photography! I’m still trying things out now... I’m trying out a new setup using some white posterboard (don’t use the shiny side) and a new external flash bounced of the ceiling, although you can use any incandecent if you want. This produces soft shadows that you can easily edit out in Photoshop or just leave as is. Here’s a result after 5 minutes of Photoshop (well, I use the GIMP now) work.

-JHK