 Space / 31337
Re: Professor Whateverley gets in a little research...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:19:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

   The castlers

I prefer the term “Visiting Trainiac” ... However if you want to call me a Castler, it’s OK by me, but check with the REAL castle guys like Lenny, Steve Fisher and Tony H. first... I just dabble, those guys are SERIOUS!

   had a Brothel at their display??!!

I prefer the term “House of Ill Repute”

   I bet some touring parents with their kids were sweating as much as the poor Prof.!

Unless they were REALLY good at looking in windows, they didn’t see anything, because the building buttons up nicely, and was completely closed during the public portion of the show(1)... the second pic that Tony posted (and others that Ben posted, etc etc) is with the building opened up. (It opens up a lot of ways.. the entire third floor with roof detaches from floors 1 and 2. Floors 1 and 2 have a balcony that can be dismounted to let them split open 180 degrees... The third floor also splits open once you take the roof of the third floor off)

The MOC card text is a bit suggestive but who reads card text?

1 - As expo coordinator, this was a real concern for me so I took it into account. Except for one girl on the balcony with yellow legs (but a black thong), and a view of the (fully clothed) Blacksmith’s Wife hiding her face through the door on the first floor there’s nothing to see when it’s closed up.