 Space / 31348
Re: Professor Whateverley gets in a little research...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

(snip)

PS, this folder of Todd Thuma’s has about the best pics of the Inn of the Fallen Angels I’ve seen so far. Lots of details visible in the various views.

‘This folder is not yet public’ :(

I am not Todd Thuma, so I assume it must have been public at one point and now he’s added more pics. Sorry about that! I should have done some deeplinks!