 Space / 31316
31315  |  31317
Subject:
Professor Whateverley gets in a little research...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:34:02 GMT

Professor Whateverly, in the interest of promoting peace between .space and .castle, made a brief trip to the Castle table.
He did some research there, at ++Lar’s Inn of the Fallen Angels (did I get that name right?)

After checking out the exterior, he went inside...

...where he began to sweat profusely and had to excuse himself. Rumor has it he crept in later to check out the upper floors, but I didn’t catch him on film.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com