 Space / 31337
    Re: Professor Whateverley gets in a little research... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I prefer the term "Visiting Trainiac" ... However if you want to call me a Castler, it's OK by me, but check with the REAL castle guys like Lenny, Steve Fisher and Tony H. first... I just dabble, those guys are SERIOUS! (...) I prefer the term (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Professor Whateverley gets in a little research... —Christian Treczoks
   (...) "Personal Service Agency" ;-) SCNR, Christian (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)