 Space / 30928
Re: Non spaceship Sci-fi creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:43:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul wrote:
Hey, I guess I could comment that I loved the big creature here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/feedingtime.jpg

I actually went out and bought one of the elephant sets because of this creative
use of it's head [1]. I love how this reminds me of some of the big bugs in
"Starship Troopers."

So, see? I was totally influenced by your work. I lurk, but I'm trying to
commment a little more. I would say that anything that falls under the SciFi
perview should at least get a mention in .space and I guarantee lots of people
will see it and enjoy it, even if we don't commment.

-Evil Wayne

[1] Stupid slave to impulse-buying...

No comments are better than "you should up your dosage"  or "galidor does not
count as lego"

Thanks for looking.

Pat Bunn