 Space / 30925
Re: Non spaceship Sci-fi creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   I have made a few more of the Alien-encounter creatures and peoples and wanted to see if this would be the appropriate place to post such creations. They are definitely MOCs of the Science fiction variety but the vast majority of space posts are ships, speeders, bases and etc.

That’s fine, Patrick. Space encompasses all Science fiction, IMO.

   The reason for my asking was my previous post http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=30016 was left without comment, although I did post in the middle of Christmas vacation when space seemed deserted.

I think timing was your problem. I remember glancing at your creatures (love the bug beast btw) and thinking I’d come back and post, and I guess I just never got around to it. Sorry.

We don’t see a lot of aliens. Don’t give up!

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

P.S. I have had to resort to posting from the barrel in my cell. The guards seem not to notice. Send help!

I realized after posting this that it was mostly ill timing and not my MOCs that caused a lack of replys.

I’ve taken some pic’s finally (it’s been so dismal here in Maryland I haven’t had a decent sunny day to take them with) and will be posting them shortly.

Pat Bunn