 Space / 30926
Re: Non spaceship Sci-fi creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:37:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   I have made a few more of the Alien-encounter creatures and peoples and wanted to see if this would be the appropriate place to post such creations. They are definitely MOCs of the Science fiction variety but the vast majority of space posts are ships, speeders, bases and etc.

The reason for my asking was my previous post http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=30016 was left without comment, although I did post in the middle of Christmas vacation when space seemed deserted.

I will be putting up pictures in brickshelf shortly. Let me know if you want to see ‘em.

Sorry for my ramble,

Pat Bunn

Oh, yeah, I remember those pics. Pretty clever, I say! In my opinion, space is the perfect place to post this kind of thing! Without the character/creature aspect, ships and bases are nothing but ghostly, lifeless hunks of metal, plasteel, bits of spamcake...

Andrew

And robots, lots and lots of robots

Pat Bunn