 Space / 29731
Re: Two small craft.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:25:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   snip the halls with bolts of freem blasts..

Allister, these are both really nifty little things. I’d love to play with the both of them, just to swoosh them around a bit.

They are both eminently swooshable, although the hopper is a tad fragile.

   I agree with the comment about the Hopper and its PCS potential. Would it be possible to see such an attempt? Or you can go to the evil end of the spectrum and try an Eastern Block color scheme.

I’m sure the Jr. Marshall would be deeply offended at the assumption that communism=evil.

I think the hover race car is my favorite of the two. The hinged portions are what clinch it for me. I love moving parts on models, and on such a small creation I just have to give you props for making it look cool.

Thanks Ryan. Moving parts are cool. I always think I should do it more often, but rarely do.

   Looking forward to more!

(ahem) http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1640 ;)

Cheers,

Allister