 Space / 29729
Re: Two small craft.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Here’s a couple of small mocs I’ve made recently.

SNIP

Great little PCS ship. With all the 3vil popping up in space, we could use Dangermouse! (space)Crumbs, Chief!

SNIP

Mmmmm...slope goodness. I like making odd piece studies, & this looks like it came out really well for you. I find these types of challenges, like fitting the whole fig, are just serendipitously prolonging the fun building experiences, and makes my MOCs better in the end.

   plmkyt

Allister

Jeff