 Space / 29712
  Two small craft.

Here's a couple of small mocs I've made recently. The first took far too long to make for it's size. It started as an attempt to model Danger Mouse's Space hopper, but became something almost entirely different. What it did become is a SNOT (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Two small craft.

I really liked the Space hopper. I'm still trying to figure out how it all is held together. I also really like the yellow and black color scheme with gray accents. I have yet to be able to figure out how to use yellow as a primary color without it (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Two small craft.

(...) Allister, these are both really nifty little things. I'd love to play with the both of them, just to swoosh them around a bit. I agree with the comment about the Hopper and its PCS potential. Would it be possible to see such an attempt? Or you (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Two small craft.

(...) SNIP (...) Great little PCS ship. With all the 3vil popping up in space, we could use Dangermouse! (space)Crumbs, Chief! SNIP (...) Mmmmm...slope goodness. I like making odd piece studies, & this looks like it came out really well for you. I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Two small craft.

(...) Me too. Like I said, it's all a bit of a snot nightmare more or less assembled at random. It's a credit to Lego that the connection points under the front ended up in exactly the right position. (...) Thanks. I agree on the windscreen, but I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Two small craft.

(...) They are both eminently swooshable, although the hopper is a tad fragile. (...) I'm sure the Jr. Marshall would be deeply offended at the assumption that communism=evil. (...) Thanks Ryan. Moving parts are cool. I always think I should do it (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  SNOTblock (was Re: Two small craft.)

(...) Here's an image of the snot assembly mentioned above. The headlight clips are the 'type 1' ones with the thin band between the opposing studs, which makes the entire thing exactly 1 stud deep. (URL) I hope this is useful to someone. Cheers, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)