 Space / 29597
  Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

Just in time for the Human holiday season, Kane StarCrafters is pleased to present our most stylish and technologically innovative luxury SportsCraft. The Phoenix (URL) Phoenix>> Powered by our newly discovered thrusterless HyperGrav(TM) technology, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

(...) great update of adesign with great use of pieces! looks very swooshable. i like the rakshi feet on the back. Jeff (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

Very Blade Runnerish! That backward facing canopy still looks very cool! The engine scoop screams with street tuffness. Dave (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

Travis, awesome job. Any worries you may have had of comparisons to the Xeon are unnecessary. Nice greeblies, and the whole look just conveys a feeling of speed. I decided to take you up on the race idea. (URL) Enjoy! Captain Krotzer, The Unknown (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

(...) Slick. Great use of Bionicle parts, and I love the tail lights! Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

(...) awsome This is too funny. But just for everyone amusement. The advanced telemetry system of the Phoenix was able to hijack this video feed from the Xeon's in car cam... Its the money shot of guess who crossing the finish line. (URL) tk (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

(...) Thanks, Those taillight parts were really hard for me to come to terms with. Especially given thier shape and tendency to be found in trans colors. When it hit me that they were tail lights, it was a fine moment in the design. Especially (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

(...) Thanks, its no secret I was sortha thinking about jons spinner when this thing went together, and maybe thinking about that dern MWing we all keep hearing about as well. SCOOP? you need to look closer. there are two. one on the top and one on (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

I give this one four stud up! It has the pleasing shape of a low slung sports car and the feel of the sci-fi vehicles you are so good at creating. Does it come in Metal flake green? Oh or better yet that new chameleon paint that changes color as it (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

(...) Travis, I'm truly envious of your ability to crank out these awesome speeder-sized MOCs. I thought the General Lee was bangin, the A-team Van was kickin, the Charger was slammin, and Olympus was cooool, but this model to me is the gem of your (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC

(...) Thanks Ryan, I really like making this type of MOC. What else can I say? Maybe someday I'll actually have enough bricks to try my hand at something a little more ambitions, but in the mean time I love making speeders. Unfortunately the the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)