 Space / 29618
Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 02:55:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Krotzer wrote:
   Travis, awesome job. Any worries you may have had of comparisons to the Xeon are unnecessary. Nice greeblies, and the whole look just conveys a feeling of speed. I decided to take you up on the race idea.

awsome

This is too funny. But just for everyone amusement. The advanced telemetry system of the Phoenix was able to hijack this video feed from the Xeon’s in car cam... Its the money shot of guess who crossing the finish line.

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express