 Space / 29597
29596  |  29598
Subject:
Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 01:19:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just in time for the Human holiday season, Kane StarCrafters is pleased to present our most stylish and technologically innovative luxury SportsCraft.

The Phoenix

Phoenix

Powered by our newly discovered thrusterless HyperGrav(TM) technology, the Phoenix expands on the form of this years earlier release The Alpha. However it makes generous use of our new OmniSection(TM) (1, 2) technology to increase the rigidity of the craft, which drastically enhances response and stability at the most extremes of speed. Almost a hover racer, the Phoenix rises from the pack blazing a new legacy for the once humdrum hover car.

Enjoy and LMKWYT!

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express

PS - Many Thanks to Jon for using Bioncle in space MOCs long ago. You’re a Prophet man...