 Space / 29517
Re: Short Range Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   Here’s a little moc that I made awhile back.

It’s got missiles .. mmm missiles :-9

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65279 for more pix.

PLMKWYT

Thanks.

-Tom McD.

when replying, this holiday season, give the gift of Spamcake.

Great shape...never seen those wing/panel elements used like that before. They offer great recess area for the ordinance. Interesting SNOT solution to give ample room in the cockpit and still seal that miserable canopy as well.

Cheers, -Gil