 Space / 29500
Subject:
Short Range Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:48:57 GMT

Here’s a little moc that I made awhile back.

It’s got missiles .. mmm missiles :-9

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65279 for more pix.

PLMKWYT

Thanks.

-Tom McD.

when replying, this holiday season, give the gift of Spamcake.

Re: Short Range Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   Here’s a little moc that I made awhile back.

It’s got missiles .. mmm missiles :-9

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65279 for more pix.

PLMKWYT

Wow! I love looking at this. Very unconventional construction. I keep having to come back to see how you built it. Nice work!

Cheers,

Re: Short Range Bomber
I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday and was hoping it would be posted here. I love this ship. By far the absolutely best design for the JSF canopy. That piece is simultaneously awesome and the bane of my existance. I also love the construction, very nice, the back is incredible. Very well done. I have one suggestion, though. How did that tan 1x1 round brick get in there on the end of the wings? Perhaps a Grey version would be in order? In any case, I am smitten with this little bomber. Very well done.

Steve

Re: Short Range Bomber
   Here’s a little moc that I made awhile back.

It’s got missiles .. mmm missiles :-9

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65279 for more pix.

PLMKWYT

Thanks.

-Tom McD.

when replying, this holiday season, give the gift of Spamcake.

Great shape...never seen those wing/panel elements used like that before. They offer great recess area for the ordinance. Interesting SNOT solution to give ample room in the cockpit and still seal that miserable canopy as well.

Cheers, -Gil

Re: Short Range Bomber