 Space / 29269
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: The Guardian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:08:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote: .

Gil, Great addition to the crimson skies stew. The first thing that came to mind was a racer, must be the color scheme. It reminded me of those prop-driven air-races where they buzz around those red/white towers. There is so much to like about this small moc...the little wings(stabilizers?) near the nose, the rear canopy, and the ww1 style long barrel nose-mounted machine guns. Great moc, from the great white north. -Keith

Thanks Keith! I’ve always wanted to see one of those air rally races. I remember being wowed that they actually had them...my only experience until that point was the Hanna Barbara Great Race cartoons ;)

Cheers, -Gil