 Space / 29260
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: The Guardian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 04:38:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Look! Up in the sky! It’s a peregrin! It’s a maple leaf! No it’s a...

GUARDIAN!

Let a Canuck know what you tink.

Maple syrup,

-Gil

Kudos to those out there that can name the inspiration of both ship and pilot names

Well from one Canuck to another, she’s a fine plane. Nice and small, which compliments your building style. Looks almost like it could fit snuggly under a zepplin for some air support. I think I agree with Paul in the guns being a diffrent color, But that’s just my opinion and a very minor detail. Now to see a Vindicator, Sasquatch, Snowbird, and a Puck. :)

Jamie