 Space / 29256
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: The Guardian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:15:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:

Nifty little ship. This is what I like to see from the Crimson Skies Fad: Stuff that looks nothing like modern airplanes (nothing against Travis and many of the others posted, they’re just not fanciful enough for my tastes.)

Oh, and the Guardian, real name James MacDonald Hudson, was the founder of Alpha Flight, Canada’s version of the X-Men.

Adrian

-- http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Thank ye sir! As for the shape, what can I say....once a spacer always a spacer despite any efforts otherwise.

Ding ding ding!! Correct on all points! Receive your maple syrup lolly and beaver pelt jacket as you bask in the glory of being Canuck For a Day!

Cheers, -Gil