 Space / 29245
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: The Guardian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:18:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Look! Up in the sky! It’s a peregrin! It’s a maple leaf! No it’s a...

GUARDIAN!

Let a Canuck know what you tink.

Maple syrup,

-Gil

Kudos to those out there that can name the inspiration of both ship and pilot names

OoooooOOOOOoo... “zippy”. That’s what this says to me. A speedy, agile little fighter. Studless, and with a catchy color scheme. Sweet work, Gil.

--Ryan W.