 Space / 28806
Re: Short Hover Bus MOC - Paper or Plastic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:04:54 GMT

Great stuff -

I’m particularly fascinated by your inclusion of a sketch along with your MOC - forgive me for being clueless, but is this common? If yes, can you point me to some particularly interesting ones? Or are there too many to list?

I often find the “ideation process” (as is said in design-education-ese) to be almost more interesting than the final product.

Do you do most of your initial design work on paper, in plastic, or digitally?

Thanks

Darrell Urbien Orange Coast College CAD