 Space / 28753

Subject:
Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:46:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Designed especially for the special among us ExtraGlobal Express is proud to introduce our very first Short Hover Bus.

Short Hover Bus

Enjoy, and LMKWYT!

-tk CEO ExtraGlobal Express

Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Designed especially for the special among us ExtraGlobal Express is proud to
introduce our very first Short Hover Bus.

Enjoy, and LMKWYT!

LOL!  I love it.  The absurdity of it all makes it priceless.

Please keep building and making us smile.

Scooter
DML6@po.cwru.edu
http://www.insanityunlimited.com

Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Designed especially for the special among us ExtraGlobal Express is • proud to
introduce our very first Short Hover Bus.

Enjoy, and LMKWYT!

LOL!  I love it.  The absurdity of it all makes it priceless.

Please keep building and making us smile.

absurdity is my main driving force... thanks tons for the praise, its always
welcome.

checkfor the hover medic MOCc.  And get ready for the street cruiser version
that is in the works.

-tk

Re: Short Hover Bus MOC