 Space / 28780
Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   Designed especially for the special among us ExtraGlobal Express is proud to introduce our very first Short Hover Bus.

Short Hover Bus

That’s just terrific, Travis! You’ve really managed to capture the classic utilitarian bus feel in a classy studless look. Great job, I admire a good utilitarian MOC and this one rules.

Just wondering, you make great stuff, but I always wonder what would happen if you took it to the extreme and built a capital/sub-capital ship. :)

-JHK