 Space / 28475
Re: Lego Space Trading Cards?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:35:55 GMT

When I was younger I did the colors based on rank or occupational skill too like in Star Trek. Then I thought it foolish as then I would be limited as to how many of certain types of guys I could have. Besides it wouldn’t be smart to advertise to the enemy who was in charge and who did what. I now go by the whole StarCom(late 80’s cartoon and toyline backed by NASA) and Exosquad route. Any color can be in charge in my book and their MOS can be indentified simply by their equipment. I use Futuron as the Spacey/pilots, and the CS guys as infantry.

Fradel