 Space / 28445
Re: Lego Space Trading Cards?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Those are very very cool. Way different than the Sea Monkey trading cards though... (not that there’s anything wrong with that!)

Sea Monkey trading crards? Never heard of those, doing a quick search of the newsgroups I see that was from Brickfest 2003. Obviously I have never seen them either. Are they a trading card game as well? I’m still working out the specifics but the Space cards are a trading card game, or they will be eventually. (albiet a fairly simplistic one)

Yep, there were Sea Monkey trading cards. I made’em:)!

I made a few sets for Brickfest to ‘spread the word’ about the SMs, and they were pretty well-recieved. No trading card game was created (thankfully), though I wonder how the Sea Monkeys would work out on a Brikwars scenario. If you want, I’ll make up a PDF file of a card or two for you to look at.

Here’s one card front:

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!