 Space / 28458
Re: Lego Space Trading Cards?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:42:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Burge wrote:
   I always thought:

Black - Commander (Because there’s so few of them) Blue - Lieutenant Yellow - Scientist (They always get the scanning gear/diggers) White - Mechanic/Worker Red - Pilot (You always get Red chaps with space ships)

Hey, I used the same ranking system as you!

I never had a blue spaceman as a kid tho. Didn’t get one until just recently. :

-Grand Admiral