 Space / 28446
Re: Lego Space Trading Cards?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   What can I say, not having access to my bricks has caused me to make something truly absurd.

Hmm... Maybe we could make one for everyone’s sigfig. (With their permission of course) Now there’s an interesting notion. Or maybe its just plain silly and I haven’t built something for too long.

-Mike Petrucelli

What a super idea, are you going to be selling these, are just make them available to us?

Don

.Space, a sub-theme to .Castle

just kidding :)