 Space / 26981
Re: Next UCS Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:01:06 GMT

I would certainly hope Lego would have gotten the clue from the success of
the ISD.

I would not expect we will see another large ship so soon.  Seems more
likely once the ISD is closer to being discontinued.

BTW, if you need cheap tan, the Lego outlet at Discover Mills still has a
bunch of Yoda sculptures for $40.  I would expect they are available at all
the outlet stores for this price.

Greg

"Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

You picked, of course, that I was joking. Surely not even Lucasfilm • expects
anyone to spend money on Jar Jar stuff any more.

I dunno... I know someone who would be {very} happy with all that cheap • tan :)

Michael