 Space / 26980
Re: Next UCS Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:49:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:
     The only solid rumor we've seen was that ToyFare Magazine said they were
planning to do another UCS set, but we've not heard anything solid about when or
what it would be.  If it's a ship, I can almost guarantee it will be the Falcon,
though I'd personally prefer to see Slave I first.

I'm not sure that the Falcon would be a guarantee. I think if Lego does make a
ship, it would be a HUGE sell if it was the Falcon. But, there are certainly
more ships that they can choose from like Slave 1. Somehow though, I don't think
they'd go down that path now that there have been (technically) 2 system sets of
Slave 1. I was thinking maybe something like the Super ISD from "Return of the
Jedi" ;-)

-alex