 Space / 25773
25772  |  25774
Subject:
The Kalashnikov is ready for Battle.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:33:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Comrades,

The Office of the Jr.Marshal is pleased to announce the completion of its latest and greatest project: The Long-Range Interstellar Strategic Warship, the Kalashnikov.

Armed with six planetary nuclear weapons, three defence gun turrets, and the revolutionary Tunnel Drive, the Kalashnikov strikes fear and trembling into the entire PCS armada. The Power structure within this quadrant will never be the same.

Main Folder

The Kalashnikov is the personal interstellar warship of Jr.Marshal Hoffman.

While opinions are always welcome, please be aware that they will be recorded and studied by the Free Speech Subdirectorate of the Internal Security Directorate for any seditious comments.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman