 Space / 18985
Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:08:31 GMT

Welcome Robin!

Glad there's now a voice to go with the model!  As has been said in posts
leading up to this, it's really an excellent piece of work.  The subject
matter definately strikes a nostalgic chord with many folks here.

Aye, the minifig version would be spectacular, but nearly impossible to
scale. Mind you, that has been said about some other ships and builders in
here have proved it wrong before.

Looking forward to more great stuff from you.

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Robin Harbron writes:
Gil:  Thanks for pointing out the pictures :)  I know I'm
late in responding, but it's taken this long for me to
get posting privileges, and it was killing me watching
folks talk about it without being able to say anything :)

Thanks to all for the kind words - I've heard from a few
people that used to build this ship as kids (as did I) and
two other guys that are building their own.

I would love a minifig version, but don't see how it could
still be playable - even this one is getting too big to
swoosh :)

--
Robin Harbron   http://www.tbaytel.net/macbeth