 Space / 18802
Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:48:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Man, I built versions of that ship a million times as a kid.  A plan to
build a minifig scale version has always danced around in my head.

Robin, excellent work.  I especially like the way you detailed the venty
things near the nose cone.  I can picture your model taking the swooping
turn and Jason poppin' missles at Zoltar's latest freaky machine.

I remember that show. I built that ship too.  Fond memories.  Wasn't there a
ship that could land in the back of it above the engines?