 Space / 18805
Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:06:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Refresh my memory about this cartoon. I think I haveseen it before but I am
not sure if I am think of the right one.

The main bad guy was Zoltar (or something like that)and it was called
"Battle of the Planets" in the U.S. but was an import from Japan I guess.
There were five people in bird costumes and they rean around and did stuff.  :-)