 Space / 18803
Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 18:20:28 GMT

Refresh my memory about this cartoon. I think I haveseen it before but I am
not sure if I am think of the right one.

The cartoon I am thinking of was on Cartoon Network about 6 years ago right
after I got out of school. This was when Toonami was just a little seedling
and it was still hosted by Moltar and the little flying ball thingy.
Anywho... the show I am thinking of is a bunch of kids that had bird suits
on. The man guy was a white bird and was really cool. The Fat guy was owl,
and there was a girl and really youg boy too...I think. I thought that show
was called G-Force, right? Is that the same show?

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

Just stumbled across Robin Harbron's incredible sculpt of this early anime
classic, the Phoenix:

I only post as I haven't seen Robin before in the forums. Robin, if you are
out there I apologize if I've trumped your announcement...just too good of a
model to let pass by.

Cheers,
-G