 Space / 14862
Re: New MOC: Blood Moon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
news:GxMHLn.8nu@lugnet.com...
How about a new capital ship?  Okay, so it's barely a cap ship at 112 • studs
long, but it's still a nice big piece of work.  The Blood Moon can be • found
on the space page.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Wow, that is some wild coloring!  The ship looks alive - almost biological.
Reminds me of a coral snake or something.  Either way, it looks like it's
waiting to strike some poor victim...  The species 8472 bioships come to
mind as well (if you're a Star Trek Voyager fan).

I was a fan of Voyager for the first year, then I got bored of it and never
looked back :)

This ship definitely has a vibrant color scheme.  I hope it spurns more
people to build ships that aren't based on grey or dark grey, which I think
is a little overused (yes, by me too) in space MOC's.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com