 Space / 14747
Re: New MOC: Blood Moon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
I don't know if the Blood Moon will make the trip, though.  Because it's so
big and in such a space-consuming configuration, I don't know if I'll have
room for it.  I'll see if I can get it there though :)

Adrian

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
All I gotta say is I can't wait to meet you at brickfest.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
How about a new capital ship?  Okay, so it's barely a cap ship at 112 • studs
long, but it's still a nice big piece of work.  The Blood Moon can be • found
on the space page.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

OH YOU GOTTA BRING IT!  Wow, so very very nice.  It's like M-Tron turned
EEEEVIL.  Blacktron will even run in fear!

I really want to see it in person to explore the detail and I really wanna
check out the docking bay and stuff.  Geez, even the shuttle is eeeeeevil.
Super landing gear on the shuttle and is that the access hatch just above
the front strut?  Nice.

Ok.. YOU GOTTA BRING IT!  ;-)

Chris <><