 Space / 14581
Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:04:43 GMT

Ack!  This answers my other post, but sadly does nothing for our collective
condition.

What's that?  Do I hear 'teasers'?  Hmm, huhh, hmmm?

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:

I'll be there.  With most of the alphabet in tow. ;-)

Auuuugghhhh!  We're gonna have to wait for BrickFest to see the rest of
the Alphabet?!!!  Noooooooo!!!!!

('In space, no one can hear you scream.'  Yeah, right)

Steve