 Space / 14497
Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 21:28:07 GMT

I'll be there.  With most of the alphabet in tow. ;-)

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
Ok, just a poll.  How many of you space boys (or girls) are goin' to
brickfest?  It'd be great to have a strong showing of space and space MOCS
there.  I know castle and train and town and starwars will have a good
number there (and more power to ya!!).  Let's honor all that is space
*pauses in respect* by coming to the fest.

Space.!

Chris <><
"What space through yonder window breaks?"