 Space / 14491
Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 20:13:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Ok, just a poll.  How many of you space boys (or girls) are goin' to
brickfest?  It'd be great to have a strong showing of space and space MOCS
there.  I know castle and train and town and starwars will have a good
number there (and more power to ya!!).  Let's honor all that is space
*pauses in respect* by coming to the fest.

Space.!

Chris <><
"What space through yonder window breaks?"

I'll be there, and so will my Nebuchadnezzar, if I can figure out a way to
transport it without it crumbling into so many tiny little greeblies.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com