 Space / 14479

Subject:
Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 14:05:42 GMT

Ok, just a poll.  How many of you space boys (or girls) are goin' to
brickfest?  It'd be great to have a strong showing of space and space MOCS
there.  I know castle and train and town and starwars will have a good
number there (and more power to ya!!).  Let's honor all that is space
*pauses in respect* by coming to the fest.

Space.!

Chris <><
"What space through yonder window breaks?"

Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!
For this Canucknaut, the balmy pines of Virginia are sadly too far when
under the crushing heel of mortgage payments.

Here's hoping for lots of 'Fest pictures to soon be flooding Brickshelf folders!

Space on.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Ok, just a poll.  How many of you space boys (or girls) are goin' to
brickfest?  It'd be great to have a strong showing of space and space MOCS
there.  I know castle and train and town and starwars will have a good
number there (and more power to ya!!).  Let's honor all that is space
*pauses in respect* by coming to the fest.

Space.!

Chris <><
"What space through yonder window breaks?"

Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!
Ok, just a poll.  How many of you space boys (or girls)

There are space girls?

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--

Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!