 Space / 14550
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 5/25/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 22:53:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Ranjo writes:
Hey Mark,

Great to have you back!  What? A transforming Spiffcraft?  And...gasp!  More
Bionicle parts?!?  You must resist the Dark Side!!  Overall great stuff as
usual!  Do you have any bigger mechs hiding in the wings?

Thanks Jeff.

I probably won't build another mecha until I come up with a really good idea
for a new design.

~GAMH