 Space / 14462
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 5/25/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 00:50:06 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-

Question. Is the Vulture, which looks more like a beetle, supposed to • look
like Slave I?

No, not really. I suppose it does sort of look vaguely Slave-I-ish, but
that was not my intent.

I think it looks far more like a (type II) phaser from Star Trek TNG.
Or maybe a sort of dustbuster. :-)

-Jon