 Space / 14460
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 5/25/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 00:22:46 GMT

In article <GwqDyC.IKA@lugnet.com>, "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Those are really cool! I like the spiffcraft-mecha alot, and the vulture
too. Though is it possimble too shrink the spiffcraft?  It looks BIG.  Can't
wait for more!

There's no way I know of to get a decent transformation and keep the
Spiffcraft at its former size.

By using the Bohrok joints, I was able to make it fairly poseable.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head