 Space / 14549
Re: New MOC: Space Racer "Shooting Star"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 22:09:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
Hi everyone -

I've been away for a while - I've got a new job and have had little time for
building, much less posting here  :-(

So without further ado, I'm pleased to announce my latest creation - the space
racer "Shooting Star." It features a detatchable cockpit section (with working
landing gear), a pop-out power core, and several big engines.

Wow, Paul- beautiful all around.  Nice colors, cool shape and details, neat
little features, and crystal-clear pictures too!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com