 Space / 14553
Re: New MOC: Space Racer "Shooting Star"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 01:03:31 GMT

I really like this.  The nearly studless skin gives it a real 'spacey' look,
as well as a sense of speed.

It's shape reminds me of some of the late 70's anime that patterned smaller
ships after the long and bulbus forms of the American muscle cars of the time.

Beautiful work.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
Hi everyone -

I've been away for a while - I've got a new job and have had little time for
building, much less posting here  :-(

So without further ado, I'm pleased to announce my latest creation - the space
racer "Shooting Star." It features a detatchable cockpit section (with working
landing gear), a pop-out power core, and several big engines.

LMKWYT!

Thanks - Paul