 Space / 13875
Re: SM-388 Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Well here it is. My second attempt at a mech. Funny thing is they're just
not getting any bigger :). I'm pleased with this one and I feel it came out
ok. After I built it, I noticed it sort of had a ED-209(from Robocop) look
to it.

The mech is a good, solid design, but I love the other stuff on your page!!!
The Spiff Motor Home is absolutely classic, and the Kodiak is one of the
best Space ground vehicles I've ever seen!  You do an excellent job both
with the overall lines of a design and the details.

Peter