 Space / 13858
Re: SM-388 Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 01:44:50 GMT

Thanks Gil

I love seeing pieces used in diffrent ways. Like I said, I think any piece
can be used for good in a moc :).

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Normally I'm not much of a mech connoiseur, but this is a really nice
design....very efficient and compact.   As others have said, a great and
innovative use of new parts.

Good stuff.

Cheers,
-G