 Space / 13813
13812  |  13814
Subject:
SM-388 Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:18:38 GMT

Well here it is. My second attempt at a mech. Funny thing is they're just
not getting any bigger :). I'm pleased with this one and I feel it came out
ok. After I built it, I noticed it sort of had a ED-209(from Robocop) look
to it.

So now I am pleased to introduce the

Standard Infantry Support Mech (S.I.S.M.) SM-388

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/

follow the SM-388 update link

As always I would like to know what you guys think and hear any comments on
it or how it could be made better.

Jamie